Group Medical Services, provides employee benefits to businesses across western Canada. Group Medical Services has been offering a wide variety of insurance products since 1949. Whatever your business, whatever your size, small to large, our Group Advantage plans will suit your needs.
Group Medical Services knows that each business is different and your employee benefit needs may be unique. That is why we are pleased to offer a life and disability insurance package along with our three standard health and dental plans. Should you be interested in a life package, please contact our representative for more information.
Why Select a GMS Group Advantage Plan?
- Simple health and dental claims administration
- Flexibility to design plans to meet your needs
- Pay-direct Drug Card automatically included under the extended health plan
- Direct payment to health providers including ambulances (dependent upon your province of residence)
- Outstanding Customer Service, representatives available to answer all questions and assist you as needed
- Quick claims turnaround for extended health and dental care (most claims paid within 5 working days from date of receipt)
Administration Services Only (ASO) Plan
An ASO Plan is similar to our regular insured plans except that instead of the employer paying monthly premiums, Group Medical Services would pay submitted claims on your behalf plus and administration fee.
As with or other group plans, ASO plans qualify under the Income Tax Act and the benefits are tax-free to the employees.