Critical illness coverage, now more accessible than ever!
Our Transition Critical Illness insurance product is now more accessible thanks to the introduction of simplified issue.
This new option provides simple, affordable coverage and the premiums are guaranteed for the duration of the coverage.
Transition Simplified Issue is easy to enroll in and is available in T-10 and T-75 modules, with a maximum coverage up to $100,000.
However, the most important advantage of Transition Simplified Issue is coverage, without a medical exam, for the four main illnesses with the greatest number of claims in Canada, as well as for the Industrial Alliance group. They are:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack
OVERVIEW OF C.I. CLAIM REQUESTS
By concentrating on these four illnesses, which represent 86% of all claim requests for critical illness, we can offer more competitive premiums to our clientele.
Advantages of Transition Simplified Issue:
- Rapid acceptance (no medical exam)
- Maximum Coverage: $100,000
- Affordable protection
- Guaranteed premiums
- Product available as: Term 10 or Term 75 plans
- Available riders:
- Flexible Return Premiums rider
- Calculate how much CI Coverage you need CI Claim Statistics CI Simplified Issue App & RatesReturn of Premiums upon Death