Did you know?
Hundreds of thousands of Canadians are afflicted with serious illnesses every year. We know that:
- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women aged 40 and under will develop coronary heart disease in their lifetime.
- 1 in 4 Canadians have some form of cardiovascular disease *
- 1 in 2 heart attack victims are under 65 years old *
- 1 in 3 Canadians will develop a life threatening cancer **
- Each year 50,000 Canadians suffer a stroke *
- 1 in 4 Canadians now suffer from stroke related illnesses *
- 1 in 9 women will be disgnoised with breast cancer in their lifetime **
We also know that most people who suffer a life threatening illness want to deal with three (3) issues:
- Finding the best treatment available
- replacing income
- settling debt
While recovering from a critical illness:
- Who would help you look after your children?
- How would you pay the rent or mortgage?
- How would you pay the car loan or lease payment?
- What would happen to your retirement savings?
- Would your business survive with out you?
Safeguard your lifestyle.
For more information, with No Obligation, please contact: Ken MacCoy, CHS